66-year-old woman swallowed 55 batteries, doctors were also surprised to see the ‘miracle’ inside the stomach – न्यूज़लीड India

66-year-old woman swallowed 55 batteries, doctors were also surprised to see the ‘miracle’ inside the stomach


55 clock batteries

According to a report published in the Irish Medical Journal, a woman had 55 batteries in her stomach. These batteries are commonly used in wall clocks or remotes. When the battery was detected in X-ray and ultrasound, the doctors were also blown away. This is a matter of having the most battery in the stomach. Knowing this, the doctors planned to operate.

stomach piercing

stomach piercing

According to doctors, the 66-year-old patient thought that the battery would be swallowed through the stool, but it kept accumulating in the stomach. Because of which his condition worsened. In the first week, the woman had ingested 5 batteries. Which got stuck in his stomach pubic bone. Due to his weight, the problem started in the stomach of the woman. The doctors cut a hole in the stomach and removed 46 batteries at a time.

no stomach damage

no stomach damage

After this, the remaining batteries in the stomach were removed by different surgeries. The weight of 55 batteries was very high, even after this there was no harm to the woman’s stomach. In such a situation, it is considered a miracle. According to doctors, the structure of the stomach is fine. The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is usually blocked by solids, but not because of batteries.

When did you tell the family?

When did you tell the family?

At the same time, the woman did it to harm herself. Initially she thought that she would remove these batteries through the stool, but they got stuck in the stomach. Even after this, she did not stop and kept on swallowing the battery. When unbearable pain started in his stomach, he went and told his family about it. Now after the treatment, she is completely cured.

'Another world' found in India's neighboring country, sunlight does not go inside, humans arrived for the first time‘Another world’ found in India’s neighboring country, sunlight does not go inside, humans arrived for the first time

What happened in Jodhpur?

What happened in Jodhpur?

Some time ago a 36-year-old youth living in Jodhpur swallowed 63 coins. When pain started in his stomach, he reached Mathuradas Mathur Hospital. When the doctors there examined him, he was surprised. There were only coins in it. Seeing which it looked as if it was a piggy bank. At present, he was removed through operation.

A note to our visitors

By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.

%d bloggers like this: