was bitten by a tiger mosquito
According to media reports, 27-year-old Sebastian Ratschke was bitten by an Asian tiger mosquito last year. Initially he ignored her, but later his condition kept getting worse. After this he had to remain in a coma for about four weeks. His family members had given up hope, but something else was acceptable to Honi.
blood poisoning also occurred
Sebastian told that he is a resident of Roedmark, Germany. Due to a minor mosquito, he got blood poisoning. At first he went into a coma, after which symptoms of multiple organ failure like liver, kidney, heart and lungs started appearing.
He further said that I remember the summer of 2021 very well. At that time I had to undergo a skin transplant on my thigh due to the bite of a tiger mosquito. Due to the bite of that mosquito, there was a big boil on his left thigh. Apart from this, two of his fingers were amputated and he had to undergo more than 30 operations.
According to Sebastian, when the mosquito bitten, everything was like a normal mosquito, but then gradually his health started deteriorating. He fell on the bed, with great difficulty he could go to the bathroom. He started having fever and stopped eating and drinking completely. He was beginning to feel that he would not survive.
Bacteria destroyed organs
When the infection occurred in the thigh, the doctors told that a bacteria called Serratia marcescens had eaten away half of his thigh. Gradually it became clear that he had all these problems due to the bite of the Asian tiger mosquito. Now he is fine, but he does not have two toes. Many of his organs have also been affected due to the mosquito bite.
Suddenly 2500 men and women reached the beach after taking off their clothes and lying on the sand.
Gave this advice to people
Advising the people, he said that if you also feel that you have been bitten by a tiger mosquito, then immediately go to the doctor. Waiting can be fatal for you. If there was even a slight delay in my case, I would have lost my life because of a minor sting.