Chandauli: Rat medicine put in place of tea leaves, vomiting started after drinking, the secret was revealed – न्यूज़लीड India

Chandauli: Rat medicine put in place of tea leaves, vomiting started after drinking, the secret was revealed

Chandauli: Rat medicine put in place of tea leaves, vomiting started after drinking, the secret was revealed


fault due to power cut

According to information, 38-year-old Ramdhani resides with his wife, daughter and two sons in Kanshi Ram Awas Colony under Sadar Kotwali of Chandauli district. His daughter was making tea late on Tuesday night, during which the electricity was cut. Due to darkness in the house, his daughter did not pay attention and instead of tea leaves, considering the rat killing medicine as tea, made her tea. Ramdhani, 38, Ganesh, 18, and Dinesh, 12, started vomiting within a short time after drinking tea made from rat poison. When people started vomiting, they got suspicious, after that people reached the kitchen.

Surprised to see the torn packet of Rat Killer

Surprised to see the torn packet of Rat Killer

After reaching the kitchen, people found that the packet of rat killer was torn. In such a situation, the people did not delay even a bit and immediately all the three people were taken to the hospital. All three were given first aid in a private hospital, after which, seeing their critical condition, the doctors referred them to Hi Hospital. In such a situation, their family members reached Chandauli district hospital with all three, where their treatment started. The relatives had also reached the hospital with a packet of rat killing powder, in which case the doctors started treatment accordingly.

Doctors told that the condition is now out of danger

Doctors told that the condition is now out of danger

All three have been admitted to the Pandit Kamlapati Tripathi District Hospital located at Chandauli headquarters, where they are undergoing treatment. Doctors doing treatment say that due to timely information, the family members took him to the hospital, so that his treatment could be done properly. It was told by Dr. Sanjay Kumar that the condition of 3 people had become serious due to mistakenly drinking tea made from rat poison instead of tea leaves. The relatives took all three to the district hospital and the relatives also brought a packet of rat killer medicine with them. All three are undergoing treatment and are now out of danger. At present, due to a small mistake, such a big incident has taken place, various discussions are going on in the area.

A note to our visitors

By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.

%d bloggers like this: