oi – Ankur Sharma
Chandra Grahan Dos and Don’ts: The last lunar eclipse of the year 2022 is going to happen on November 8. This day is also Kartik Purnima. Although lunar eclipse is an astronomical event, a lot of things have been said about this eclipse in Vedic religion and because of this, it is important to take care of many things during the eclipse. Let us tell you that this time this eclipse will take place in Aries and Bharani Nakshatra. Take care of the following things during the lunar eclipse.
do’s and don’ts
- Do not prepare or eat food during lunar eclipse.
- Worship should also not be done during lunar eclipse.
- One should not sleep during lunar eclipse.
- Pregnant women should not go out of the house during the lunar eclipse.
- Pregnant women should also not use knives or scissors during lunar eclipse.
- What to do During the lunar eclipse, tulsi leaves must be put in the food items.
- Meditate on God during lunar eclipse.
- Do not have sex or quarrel during lunar eclipse.
- Do not think bad about anyone during the lunar eclipse, by doing this, negative energy enters the mind, which should not happen.
According to Indian time, the lunar eclipse will start from around 5:32 pm on November 8 and will last till 7.27 pm. This eclipse can be visible in the Asian islands, South/East Europe, Australia, North and South America, Pacific Atlantic and Indian Ocean.
what is lunar eclipse
A lunar eclipse occurs when the Earth comes between the Moon and the Sun. These three are in a straight line at that time, the eclipse always takes place on the full moon.
Chant these mantras during eclipse
- Shrim Hrim Klein Aim Swaha:
- Hlim baglamukhi devai sarva duskanaam vacham mukham padam stambhaya jihwam kilaya-keelaya buddhim vinashaya hlim om namah:
- Om Hleem du Durgaya: Namah:
- Dadhishankhatusharabham Ksirodarnav Sambhavam. Namami Shashinam Soma Shambhormukut Bhushanam.
- Om Bhurbhuva: Self: Amritangay Vidmahe Kalarupaya Dhimahi Tanno Somo Prachodayat.
Tantrokta Mantra of Moon-
- Om Shram Shram Shron Sah: Namah to the moon.
- Om Clean Somay Namah.
Chandra Grahan 2022: The last lunar eclipse of the year will be seen in India, check the time of your city
Chandra Grahan 2022 on 8th November. here is Dos and Don’ts during Lunar Eclipse.