Mother snatched mobile, children gave life
According to the information received, an angry mother snatched the mobile from a teenager playing games in mobile all the time, then the son hanged himself. The incident is from the Civil Line police station area, where Yuvraj, a 15-year-old boy living in Shubham Vihar Bapji Residency Colony Singh, father Sudhir Singh hanged himself in his house on Thursday, June 16.
Seeing the child hanging in the gallows, his family members cut the noose and brought him down and immediately took him to a private hospital in Mangala. Finding the condition critical, the child was referred to Apollo Hospital, where he died during treatment. On getting information from the hospital, the Civil Line Police has sent the body for post-mortem after doing Panchnama. According to police station in-charge, Prabandha Tiwari, Kishore’s mother says that her son was promising, but was busy with mobile throughout the day.
These 6 things can save you from the bad consequences of mobile phones
If you keep some things in mind, then you can avoid getting used to mobile phones in children.
(1) Do not allow children to use the phone while eating food. At this time, keep distance from the phone itself.
(2) When the child starts insisting on the mobile, then you can put it on some work by making an excuse, so that the child will be busy and forget the mobile for some time.
(3) Often small children keep playing games in mobile, you try to play indoor and outdoor games, try that you also spend some time with them. This will increase their inclination towards real life.
(4) Whenever mobile is given to young children, try that mobile data, internet service is turned off at that time, due to which they will soon get bored with mobile and their attention will increase like reading, craft, sports like creative activities.
(5) Children often imitate elders, try to worship God at least in front of the children as soon as they wake up in the morning, say good morning to the children, do not pick up the mobile phone directly. It will happen that they too will start paying attention to you before mobile.
(6) Do not watch the reels on mobile in front of the children throughout the day, otherwise they too will leave the real work and get busy in it.
Do not snatch mobile suddenly, try from a young age
Mobiles can be snatched from children at a young age. If he is snatched when he is a teenager, then he can get worse and take wrong steps. Mobile phone is a kind of drug. There is a dire need to protect children younger than this. Mobile phones can also cause depression. When a person does not understand something, then he starts focusing his attention on the mobile. Excessive use of mobile can cause sleep problems. At the same time, there is also a fear of heart-related diseases, because the light emitted from mobile phones has a bad effect on our eyes. Due to the habit of mobile phone, the problem of headache, spinal cord, neck pain, restlessness and loss of appetite and irritability can also increase. Due to the addiction of its excessive use, it becomes difficult to get rid of it.