CM K Chandrasekhar Rao declares war against BJP’s ‘perverse political antics’ – न्यूज़लीड India

CM K Chandrasekhar Rao declares war against BJP’s ‘perverse political antics’


News

oi-Foziya Khan

,

Published: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 22:09 [IST]

google oneindia news

Hyderabad, November 16: Ruling out early elections, Chief Minister and TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Tuesday declared war against the BJP’s “perverse political antics”. Addressing a long meeting of TRS leaders here, he revealed that some BJP leaders even approached his daughter Kavita to take her to the saffron fold. “What could be more humiliating than that?” He reportedly expressed surprise at the meeting. Party sources informed TNIE that KCR is anticipating more ED or I-T raids against TRS MLAs in the future. It appears that the main objective of the meeting is to apprise the party leaders of the developing situation with the BJP and prepare them for the bigger battle ahead.

telangana

The poaching case of TRS MLAs indicated that more suspects may be arrested soon. He is also understood to have told them about the BJP’s efforts to topple the YSRC government in neighboring Andhra Pradesh. Thwart any such illegal activities in the state. At the meeting, putting an end to speculation about early elections in view of the Munugode by-polls, KCR made it clear that the assembly polls would be held as per schedule and reiterated his assurance that no sitting MLA would be denied a party ticket. The meeting unanimously resolved to fight against the BJP’s ‘undemocratic politics’ – Rao reportedly told party leaders, after KCR called upon the saffron party to take on the saffron party in all constituencies, “Let all leaders stand like KCR Should be and fight against BJP.” He is said to have instructed them to protest whenever there are I-T and ED raids against TRS leaders.

“We have to send a message across the country that the TRS is ready to launch a Dharma Yuddham (righteous war). We have to thwart the BJP’s plans,” Rao was quoted as saying by party leaders. He said, ‘We have not made any mistake and we will not bow down to the threats of BJP. To protect democracy, Telangana should be at the forefront and start fighting against BJP’s perverted politics. We have to end BJP’s evil politics,” Rao reportedly said. Also Read | KCR’s decision on MLAs dashes ticket-seekers’ hopes, recalling how BJP used central agencies against political opponents Rao mentioned how the BJP allegedly tried to woo AAP leader Manish Sisodia. Read the poem of the MLC) also tried to do away with.”

Stating that the BJP was destabilizing governments in various states, Rao reportedly said: “Even though the YSRCP in AP is friendly to the BJP, it is targeting around 70 YSRCP MLAs to destabilize the government”. . Rao wanted ministers to tour the state extensively and see that MLAs from their constituencies also win in the next election. He said that one in-charge would be appointed for every ten voters. However, he added that some MLAs may be asked to contest Lok Sabha elections and some MPs will be asked to contest Assembly elections. Dalit Bandhu implementation will be expedited and 500 beneficiaries will be selected for each assembly constituency.

Rao said that 98% of the revenue related problems have been resolved. He said that if there is any minor problem, the revenue will be run smoothly and it will be resolved. “The government will also resolve the remaining 2% revenue issues very soon,” he added. Atmiya Sammelan Rao directed the party leaders to organize a one-day “Atmiya Sammelan” in all assembly constituencies. Ministers should attend those meetings. Meet people and stay in their areas, Rao directed party legislators. He said that most of the sitting MLAs would be declared as the party’s candidates in the next elections. He said there would be only minor changes. “We will again win 95 assembly seats,” Rao said. He said he would resume his district visits and hold public meetings in the next 10 months. No preliminary polling KCR made it clear that the assembly polls would be held as per schedule He said that no sitting MLA would be denied a party ticket Sources said KCR, referring to the Punchgate probe, indicated that soon and suspects can be arrested

english summary

CM K Chandrasekhar Rao declares war against BJP’s ‘perverse political antics’

Story first published: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 22:09 [IST]

A note to our visitors

By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.