Loved poetry since childhood.
The entire family of Krishna Mitra, who wrote humorous, calm but heroic poems, had settled in Ghaziabad after the Indo-Pak partition. He was fond of poems since childhood and his heart used to get restless due to the latest situation in the country, due to which poet Hriday Krishna became a journalist and Veer Arjun went to the newspaper office in search of a job, this is in the year 1952, where City editor was former Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
First meeting with Atal Bihari was in the year 1952
It was here that Krishna met Atal Bihari for the first time. Atal Bihari had taken his interview in a matter of words and had given him a job. It was from here that the friendship of Atal and Krishna happened, which remained unshaken for life. Both the poet heart and both thinking of working for the interest of the country, just this thinking made both of them best friends of each other. You will be surprised to know that Krishna Lal was given the nickname Mitra by Bajpayee.
‘Atal always called me friend…’
In an interview, Krishna Mitra had said that my name was Krishna Lal Mitra, but Atal Bajpayee said that Krishna should remove Lal from the middle of his name, Krishna Mitra is the best. Just from that day I became Krishna’s friend. Atal always called me friend, he never addressed me as Krishna. On the death of Bajpayee, the poet had said that ‘Today I have lost the charm of my life. I am proud that I have been his lifelong friend.
flood of emotions
Poet Krishna Mitra’s pen touched every burning issue, whereas a wave of emotions can also be seen in his writing.
- The country is agitated over the issue of inflation.
- The decision of Bharat Dam gives this message,
- Joint demonstration giving this message,
- Politics has forgotten all the attractions
- A round of confusion appeared all around
- The country is asking why inflation has increased…(Krishna Mitra)
- You recited many songs of separation,
- but i will tell the story of union
- Your story written in the heart
- Today I will tell him in my own words…. (Krishna Mitra)
- Metropolises have become concrete mines, these stony cities are odorless gardens!! – (Krishna Mitra)
- Seeing you, I feel like this.. there is some lack in dedication – (Krishna Mitra)
I Love You Rasna: What is the meaning of ‘Rasna’? Why did people call it iLove?