Hyderabad, September 13: A massive fire broke out in a hotel in Telangana’s Secunderabad, in which six people have died. Many other people are also injured. A fire broke out in the electric scooter recharging unit on the ground floor in Secunderabad on Monday night. Hyderabad commissioner CV Anand said, police said the fire quickly spread to the hotel located above the electric bike showroom, people living on the first and second floors of the hotel were affected by this fire.
Officials suspect that the fire broke out due to a short circuit. Vehicles parked in the parking area, showroom and basement were also burnt, due to which the fire spread rapidly. Hotel staff and guests saw the fire and smoke coming out and informed the fire department.