Important information about 2000 rupee note
Giving important information about the 2000 rupee note, the government has said that the number of fake currency of 2000 rupees in the banking system has come down significantly. The figures regarding this have been presented by the government. According to these figures, between 2018 and 2020, where there was an increase in the number of counterfeit notes, which is now declining. According to the information, in the year 2021-2022, the banking system caught 13604 fake notes of 2000.
Government also gave important information in Parliament
In Parliament, the government was questioned about the fake notes of 2000, in response to which Minister of State for Finance Pankaj Chaudhary gave information in the house where 54776 fake notes were caught in 2018, and in the year 2019 it has crossed 90 thousand. At the same time, it started decreasing from 2020 onwards. Strictness was increased on counterfeit notes and its effect was shown and in the year 2021-22, the number of fake notes of two thousand rupees fell to 13604, which is only 0.00063 percent of the total circulation. Along with the information about the number and figures of counterfeit notes, he also told what steps the government is taking to stop counterfeit notes in the system.
How to recognize the original 2000 rupee note
- If you look at the note from the front side, 2000 is written on the far left.
- Next is the denomination number image below.
- The picture of Mahatma Gandhi is in the center of the note.
- If the note is viewed from the front, there is a green line on the right side of the picture of Mahatma Gandhi. It turns blue when it is tilted downwards.
- Chhota Chhota Bharat has also been written in Hindi on this.
- The water mark of 2000 will be seen in the white space on the right side of the note.
- Rs 2000 is written below it, which will change color when tilted.
- Below it are zeros, whose size is increasing.
- Ashoka Pillar on the right side, small 2000 is written on the top side of it.