Telangana: CM KCR to inaugurate new secretariat complex in Hyderabad on February 17 – न्यूज़लीड India

Telangana: CM KCR to inaugurate new secretariat complex in Hyderabad on February 17

Telangana: CM KCR to inaugurate new secretariat complex in Hyderabad on February 17


On February 17, Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao will inaugurate the new secretariat complex in Hyderabad. Its foundation stone was laid by him in 2019.

India

oi-Anjan Kumar Chaudhary

Published: Sunday, January 22, 2023, 15:05 [IST]

google oneindia news
telangana-cm-kcr-to-inaugurate-new-secretariat-complex-in-hyderabad-on-february-17

Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will inaugurate the state’s new secretariat complex in capital Hyderabad on February 17 next. The new building of the Secretariat has been named after Dr. BR Ambedkar. Telangana’s Road and Building Minister Vemula Prashanth Reddy has told in the statement that the day of inauguration is also the Chief Minister’s birthday. In June 2019, Chief Minister KCR had laid the foundation stone for the construction of the new secretariat at the existing location of the secretariat near the famous Hussain Sagar lake. The seven-storey building spread over 26 acres has cost over Rs 600 crore to be constructed. Initially its work was suspended due to court cases. However, later the work was completed very quickly after the petitions were dismissed from the court.

Inauguration of the new secretariat on 17 February
The Government of Telangana had taken up the construction of the new Secretariat Complex as a prestigious project. However, due to the pending cases in the High Court and the Kovid-19 pandemic, its construction work has been delayed. When the court dismissed the petitions of the opposition parties and others, the construction work went ahead in December, 2020 and due to continuous work, the work could be almost completed in just two years. The new secretariat has been built at the same place as the previous one.

100% work expected to be completed by end of this month
According to officials, about 90 per cent work on all the blocks of the new building has been completed and the remaining 10 per cent work on some blocks, including the domes, will also be completed by the end of this month. As soon as the construction work is completed, the Road and Building Department will hand over the complex to the General Administration Department. This department will allot chambers to ministers, secretaries and other offices, on the basis of which the interior work will be done.

Prashant Reddy had recently said that the work on parking space and other infrastructure is in progress and it may take some more time to make it operational. According to the information, Vastu has been taken care of in the construction of the entire complex and at the same time all kinds of modern facilities have also been arranged. He had said that it is being constructed keeping in mind the coming decades.

Also read- Jyotiraditya Scindia is Lord Shriram for me and I am his Hanuman: Minister Sisodia, Govind Singh told sycophantsAlso read- Jyotiraditya Scindia is Lord Shriram for me and I am his Hanuman: Minister Sisodia, Govind Singh told sycophants

Recommended Video

KCR did not send invitation to Nitish Kumar for Khammam Rally, what did Sushasan Babu say? Oneindia Hindi

english summary

Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will inaugurate the newly constructed secretariat complex in Hyderabad on February 17. that day is his birthday.

Story first published: Sunday, January 22, 2023, 15:05 [IST]

A note to our visitors

By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our updated privacy policy.