Recruitment has come out on these posts
senior agricultural engineer
Junior Time Scale
this is the age limit
To apply for these posts, the age of the candidates should be within the specified age limit. The age limit is different for different posts. The age limit is mentioned below according to the posts.
- Senior Agricultural Engineer – Up to 40 years
- Agricultural Engineer – up to 33 years
- Assistant Director – up to 30 years
- Assistant Chemist – Up to 30 years
- Assistant Hydrogeologist – Up to 30 years
- Junior Time Scale – Up to 35 years
- Assistant Geologist – Up to 30 years
- Assistant Geophysicist – up to 30 years
- Lecturer – up to 35 years
apply like this
- First official website upsc.gov.in will go on.
- After that click on the ‘Recruitment Advertisements’ link on the home page.
- Select Advertisement No. 21-2022.
- Fill the details along with required documents.
- Submit the application form.
This is the educational qualification
To see the educational qualification related to the posts, candidates have to see the official notice issued. Each post has its own separate educational qualification. Therefore, for detailed information, educational qualification can be seen in the official notice issued.
See official notice here
For more details visit official notice here- https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-No-21-2022-engl-111122.pdf